ENumbers
Member for: 5533 days Location: England Status: Offline
#39901
Fixed. Sorry... again. ^_^;
_______________________
Chiptune artist; atheist; brony; eagerly awaiting Season 5.
LikeACloud
Member for: 5131 days Status: Offline
#39930
I don't know if this sounds good and I cba to finish.
ugh I'm going through a slump and it sucks.
Attachments:
casino_night_zone.ftm (11 Kb)
DjJizzer5
Member for: 5497 days Status: Offline
#39952
why the bass is so quiet?
Posted: 2012-09-27 15:52 (Last Edited: 2012-09-27 16:09 )
Reply(Locked)
Doxic
Member for: 5134 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#39953
Edited:
I really think you should finish it, it's really got a good movement.
From:
Quote:
it's got a get movement to it.
Sometimes I don't even know...
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
Posted: 2012-09-27 16:07 (Last Edited: 2012-09-27 16:11 )
Reply(Locked)
LikeACloud
Member for: 5131 days Status: Offline
#39954
DjJizzer5 wrote:
why the bass is so quiet?
Because I suffer some disorder that disables me from giving ANYTHING proper levels.
Seriously I suck at that. I'll turn that up heh.
Doxic wrote:
Edited:
I really think you should finish it, it's really got a good movement.
From:
Quote:
it's got a get movement to it.
Sometimes I don't even know...
ha, I didn't even catch that at first!
Naff_Natty
Member for: 5287 days Location: Behind you Status: Offline
#39960
Well I'm back to chip reggae again. I stopped when I made that ridiculous horn part. Maybe I'll get back to it again soon.
Attachments:
banquet_riddim.ftm (10 Kb)
Bari10
Member for: 5517 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#40032
So, after a while of being absent from here, I've made... well, not much really. Procrastination and a lack of proficiency in reading Treble Clef kinda hinders me in Famitracking, sadly (especially since I play a Bass Clef instrument. ) I have made a few things, which I've posted below.
-Fezuke Stylish - An original that I just polished up this morning, after a little thought I had a few months ago. This was originally just the square arps, but I added the drums today, because I noticed a little similarity in a certain someone's style.
-TFSWY_Portal2 - This module is a cover of The Future Starts With You from Portal 2. I started it probably last year with VRC6, but I recently ported it over to the N163. Nothing has been added to the song, only some changed instruments.
-Mysterious Cave - Another original that I made at about the same time as Fezuke Stylish. This one was also for the VRC6, which I also moved over to the N163.
Please feel free to give any advice to make these better, though I DO understand this is the Short Loops thread. Thanks, and enjoy.
Posted: 2012-09-29 21:59 (Last Edited: 2012-09-29 22:01 )
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#40035
What if Metroid had been ported to the ZX Spectrum?!
This is more or less what you'd be able to do with the Sunsoft 5B, by the way. Except you get to use the 2A03 alongside it. :)
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
Attachments:
zx_metroid.ay (3 Kb)
zx_metroid.pt3 (2 Kb)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5697 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#40036
...thank god I got VT II.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Ares64
Member for: 5439 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#40038
hmm
covering originals from midi files is fun i should do this more often
Attachments:
sup.ftm (24 Kb)
Hyena
Member for: 5173 days Status: Offline
#40067
Hey Ares64/everyone, what're you using for viewing midi files?
Ares64
Member for: 5439 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#40068
originally audacity
but now i use midiyodi but its only a trial version which is poopy.
i'd use audacity more but it gets kinda confusing to look at
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#40070
Hyena wrote:
Hey Ares64/everyone, what're you using for viewing midi files?
Cakewalk SONAR.
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5697 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#40071
Youtube.
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
LikeACloud
Member for: 5131 days Status: Offline
#40072
Hyena wrote:
Hey Ares64/everyone, what're you using for viewing midi files?
I use TuxGuitar. It's free!