Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Post your random doodles and short loops here Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 61 of 100 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [60] [61] [62] ... [98] [99] [100] Next >>
Posted: 2012-09-04 17:41 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#39052
fwump

guess the game chumpnuggets


Attachments:
why_so_addicting.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-04 18:44 Reply(Locked)
modusponens

Avatar

Member for: 6303 days
Location: Redmond, WA
Status: Offline

#39058
Is it Hudson's Adventure Island?

Posted: 2012-09-04 19:00 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#39060
adventure islands 2 and 3 technically but YES

Posted: 2012-09-04 19:29 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#39062
Ares64 wrote:
guess the game chumpnuggets

Oh I think I know this one.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-09-04 19:31  (Last Edited: 2012-09-04 19:34) Reply(Locked)
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#39064
The Double harmoic scale is so cool, everyone should give it a shot.

Here's a little thing I made before bed last night.

edit: BTW you'll need version 0.4.0 to play this.


Attachments:
robro__grave_secrets.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-04 19:37 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#39066
you are too late jrlepage.

though bonus points for having done it before me

Posted: 2012-09-04 19:42 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#39067
The file says it was created on January 10 this year but in fact I did it much earlier... o.O

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-09-04 19:44 Reply(Locked)
Naff_Natty

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: Behind you
Status: Offline

#39068
The start of that reminds me of the start of knightrider, Robro.

Posted: 2012-09-04 22:52 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#39073
weep weep


Attachments:
i_did_a_thing.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-05 10:51 Reply(Locked)
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#39085
Here's an annoying loop that uses 7th chords (actually arpeggios) of all kinds: minor, major, dominant, diminished (that's it actually). And some counterpoint for good measure.


Attachments:
robro__vacation_station.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-06 01:05 Reply(Locked)
bomono

Avatar

Member for: 5483 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline

#39093
robro wrote:
Here's an annoying loop that uses 7th chords (actually arpeggios) of all kinds: minor, major, dominant, diminished (that's it actually). And some counterpoint for good measure.

How can i listen to these tunes, the version of the beta I downloaded on the forum doesn't open up these files.

_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Posted: 2012-09-06 01:09 Reply(Locked)
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#39095
bomono wrote:
How can i listen to these tunes, the version of the beta I downloaded on the forum doesn't open up these files.


You need v0.4.0.

Posted: 2012-09-06 04:02 Reply(Locked)
bomono

Avatar

Member for: 5483 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline

#39104
Thanks, and indeed it is annoying loop.

_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Posted: 2012-09-06 04:32 Reply(Locked)
golfertrytek



Member for: 5406 days
Location: USA
Status: Offline

#39108
I am attempting to make another Capcom-style song, and I decided to scrap this idea.


Attachments:
song_7.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-06 11:47 Reply(Locked)
robro

Avatar

Member for: 5167 days
Status: Offline

#39121
Another thing before bed. Gettin' silly with samples.


Attachments:
robro__beneath_the_rays_of_ra.ftm (11 Kb)
Page 61 of 100 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [60] [61] [62] ... [98] [99] [100] Next >>