golfertrytek
Member for: 5405 days Location: USA Status: Offline
#39718
And now it's time for another rousing round of "Name That Game!"
The winner receives the leftover Oxycodone from me getting my wisdom teeth out this morning!
Attachments:
guessit.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2012-09-19 14:26 (Last Edited: 2012-09-19 14:37 )
Reply(Locked)
gyms
Member for: 5743 days Status: Offline
#39730
crank up yer speakers
Attachments:
lush_2.ftm (1 Kb)
Robotronus
Member for: 5184 days Location: Russia Status: Offline
#39746
Nah.
Attachments:
pvz__cerebrawl.ftm (8 Kb)
pk_fire
Member for: 5141 days Status: Offline
#39761
Damn, that sounds so familiar.
Ares64
Member for: 5439 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#39788
did someone say alberto jose gonzalez
i did
Attachments:
eo.ftm (9 Kb)
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN Posted: 2012-09-23 22:21 (Last Edited: 2012-09-23 22:22 )
Reply(Locked)
ENumbers
Member for: 5533 days Location: England Status: Offline
#39841
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
_______________________
Chiptune artist; atheist; brony; eagerly awaiting Season 5.
Attachments:
bionic_cirno.ftm (40 Kb)
Doxic
Member for: 5134 days Location: California, United States Status: Offline
#39842
my
gosh
_______________________
B00daW wrote: Memes are are like cheese; perishable.
Follow me on SoundCloud! http://soundcloud.com/thislinkisnttaken
RE: IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN Posted: 2012-09-23 22:46 (Last Edited: 2012-09-23 22:50 )
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#39843
ENumbers wrote:
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Your waves are all located in position 0, this causes conflicts. Also, your instrument 02 has 14 waves but you end up calling V0F on it, which reads a non-existent wave in the memory.
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
ENumbers
Member for: 5533 days Location: England Status: Offline
#39844
...
And now I know how to properly use N163! Sorry about the confilction; I feel silly.
_______________________
Chiptune artist; atheist; brony; eagerly awaiting Season 5.
nintendude8
Member for: 6032 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#39851
Enumbers what r u doin
STAHP
ENumbers
Member for: 5533 days Location: England Status: Offline
#39866
After playing around and actually figuring out how to use N163 properly, I have tried it again.
_______________________
Chiptune artist; atheist; brony; eagerly awaiting Season 5.
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#39868
That's more like it. :)
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
Necrophageon
Member for: 5525 days Location: Minnesota Status: Offline
#39884
...but it's so unfinished!!
_______________________
The only things certain in life are death and uncertainty.
ENumbers
Member for: 5533 days Location: England Status: Offline
#39899
I may finish it at a later point. It was really just to show that I understood different wave positions. Otherwise, thanks for the concern! :D
_______________________
Chiptune artist; atheist; brony; eagerly awaiting Season 5.
Posted: 2012-09-25 21:31 (Last Edited: 2012-09-25 22:20 )
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6542 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#39900
I've only just noticed though, you're still calling an non-existent wave in your bass instrument. The macro uses wave 2, which is undefined in the Wave tab (only 0 and 1 are defined).
In Famitracker I think it only results in the last defined wave playing, but if you export to NSF you'll hear (and see, if you have NSFPlay) that the chip is reading garbage data and playing that as a waveform.
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .