Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 22 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [21] [22] [23] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-08-05 12:07 Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5186 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#50304
Gonna end it and submit in FCM10EX.


Posted: 2013-08-05 17:59 Reply(Locked)
Loliconst



Member for: 4888 days
Location: None
Status: Offline

#50322
more multichip test


Attachments:
unicorn.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-06 00:20 Reply(Locked)
faen



Member for: 4805 days
Status: Offline

#50337
Four channels seemed to much. Two channels seemed too much. One channel was fine, but the remaining channels seemed lonely.


Attachments:
fdslike_1ch_echo.ftm (3 Kb)
fdslike_2ch.ftm (1 Kb)
fdslike.ftm (1 Kb)
fdslike_1ch.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-06 04:22  (Last Edited: 2013-08-06 04:30) Reply(Locked)
sacredfire059

Avatar

Member for: 5700 days
Status: Offline

#50343
ooh baby baby
edit: baby baby


Posted: 2013-08-06 07:25  (Last Edited: 2013-08-06 07:26) Reply(Locked)
FloraSora

Avatar

Member for: 4957 days
Location: United States (West Coast)
Status: Offline

#50344
sacredfire059 wrote:
ooh baby baby
edit: baby baby


Interesting stuff on this page so far, but oh maaann this song. This freakin song right here. That lead melody was heard sometime in my childhood and I simply still cannot let go of it.

Posted: 2013-08-06 11:23 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#50346
It's my birthday and I can't finish this piece of crap

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
mg2ss.ftm (26 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-08 14:24 Reply(Locked)
LanSukasa

Avatar

Member for: 4951 days
Location: FLYING BATTERY ZONE ACT 1
Status: Offline

#50391
I know like hundreds of Castlevania covers exist around here already, but...

_______________________
<witty signature>
Attachments:
the_monsters_are_dancing_wtf.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-09 17:15 Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#50446
Some aryx.s3m remix thingy

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
aryx.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-11 06:31 Reply(Locked)
faen



Member for: 4805 days
Status: Offline

#50474
Me stuck.


Attachments:
db001.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-11 06:38 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5313 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#50475
faen wrote:
Me stuck.


Don't worry. It happens to me every time I open up Famitracker.

_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits
Posted: 2013-08-11 08:01  (Last Edited: 2013-08-11 08:02) Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5499 days
Status: Offline

#50476
and I am bored.


Attachments:
db001.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-11 08:41  (Last Edited: 2013-08-12 11:02) Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#50477
I got bored and tired, so I covered some lullaby my Abuelita used to hum to me as a baby. (I miss her)

If anyone knows the actual name of this, I'd love to know, but I've never heard it from anywhere other than her own mouth.


EDIT: Slowed it slightly; soothing 50% squares and quiet noise.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
abuelita.ftm (2 Kb)
ive_made_it_worse_havent_i.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-11 08:59 Reply(Locked)
Zamual

Avatar

Member for: 5020 days
Location: Bergen, Norway
Status: Offline

#50478
IaTM, this song made me sad... In a good way...


I wish I knew the name...

Posted: 2013-08-13 07:16 Reply(Locked)
TEHMEGAMASTAH

Avatar

Member for: 4947 days
Location: Washington, United States
Status: Offline

#50522
So I was listening to doom music (specifically the SNES version) and thought to myself "NEEDS MORE NES METAL" and so this came to be.

NOTE: Multitrack ftm, just saying that cause sometimes people don't check.

_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Posted: 2013-08-13 22:39 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#50531
Yeah I Wrote This


Attachments:
the_real_qazwsxedc.ftm (19 Kb)
Page 22 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [21] [22] [23] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>