Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 43 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [42] [43] [44] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-12-31 15:50  (Last Edited: 2013-12-31 15:52) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53333



Attachments:
bub.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-31 16:45 Reply(Locked)
drdevilfx

Avatar

Member for: 4658 days
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline

#53335
A Pac-Man theme replica I made when I got bored. I'm pretty sure the notes in the last frame are inaccurate, but I can fix them later.

Also I'm only 12 as well.


Attachments:
pacman.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-31 18:04 Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#53339
I'm 13, am I still okay

Posted: 2013-12-31 18:37 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#53344
i'm 17

you young people and your higher levels of talent

where's an old man to go when he cannot even make chip music

Posted: 2013-12-31 19:00 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53347
Ares64 wrote:
i'm 17

you young people and your higher levels of talent

where's an old man to go when he cannot even make chip music


>inb4 Tech and Rainwarrior post their ages

Posted: 2013-12-31 20:00 Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53349
drdevilfx wrote:
Also I'm only 12 as well.

MKSTAR26 wrote:
I'm 13, am I still okay

wow i'm not alone lmfao

Posted: 2013-12-31 20:07 Reply(Locked)
drdevilfx

Avatar

Member for: 4658 days
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline

#53350
Xemogasa wrote:
drdevilfx wrote:
Also I'm only 12 as well.

MKSTAR26 wrote:
I'm 13, am I still okay

wow i'm not alone lmfao


Looks like retro gaming/retro music composing is becoming popular with tweens/teens.

Posted: 2013-12-31 20:33 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53352
Yeah, I'm fascinated by this phenomenon where people who literally grew up with GameCubes, Wiis and Xbox 360's are making music for consoles their parents probably played with when they were young. I mean, I thought making NES, Gameboy, C64 etc. music was mostly a nostalgia thing; I guess it isn't necessarily true, at least not for everyone.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2013-12-31 21:41  (Last Edited: 2013-12-31 21:42) Reply(Locked)
MrKyurem

Avatar

Member for: 4681 days
Status: Offline

#53354
New person here, I'll just lurk around.

Jrle, you're slightly correct - while it's getting more popular, it's only because we're getting used to the internet, and stuff is getting shared easier. I'm 13, by the way.

Also, I fixed the pacman. I think.

_______________________
This is a signature.

Except it isn't.
Attachments:
pacman.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-31 22:03  (Last Edited: 2013-12-31 22:08) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53355
jrlepage wrote:
I mean, I thought making NES, Gameboy, C64 etc. music was mostly a nostalgia thing; I guess it isn't necessarily true, at least not for everyone.

it partially is the case for me : i've played Sonic Mega Collection Plus when i was 4 (contained all the sonic classics), along with a ton of shitty SMW flash games over the internet, which i both played alot. i now make both Mega Drive/Genesis music and SNES music. well finally i didn't play much nes games at all.
drdevilfx wrote:
Looks like retro gaming/retro music composing is becoming popular with tweens/teens.

hope it never does... hipstars 4evar


Attachments:
plastic_pop.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-31 22:09  (Last Edited: 2013-12-31 22:11) Reply(Locked)
drdevilfx

Avatar

Member for: 4658 days
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline

#53356
I make NES music and Streets of Rage-style music. Hoping in the future to make C64, SNES, GB, and other Mega Drive games-style music.

Soon I'll upload 8-bit Auld Lang Syne. It's new year for UK in 3 hours.

Posted: 2013-12-31 23:21  (Last Edited: 2013-12-31 23:26) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53359
drdevilfx wrote:
I make NES music and Streets of Rage-style music. Hoping in the future to make C64, SNES, GB, and other Mega Drive games-style music.

have you got skype? so i can learn you all
pal-ified my plastic pop thing btw. more accurate since the original is pal. it therefore allows super-awesome perfect 125bpm.


Attachments:
plastic_pop.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-12-31 23:27 Reply(Locked)
drdevilfx

Avatar

Member for: 4658 days
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline

#53360
I don't have Skype.

Also what program do you use to make SNES music?

Posted: 2014-01-01 01:13  (Last Edited: 2014-01-01 01:15) Reply(Locked)
Xemogasa



Member for: 5380 days
Location: Marseille, France
Status: Offline

#53363
drdevilfx wrote:
I don't have Skype.

Also what program do you use to make SNES music?

addmusick. have you got any other instant messenger ? (facebook, msn/live, etc... though you should actually get skype since it's the best.) it's a pretty hard program to learn if you're used to tracking (well finding actual tutorials is the hardest lol).

Posted: 2014-01-01 01:20 Reply(Locked)
drdevilfx

Avatar

Member for: 4658 days
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline

#53364
Xemogasa wrote:
drdevilfx wrote:
I don't have Skype.

Also what program do you use to make SNES music?

addmusick. have you got any other instant messenger ? (facebook, msn/live, etc... though you should actually get skype since it's the best.) it's a pretty hard program to learn if you're used to tracking (well finding actual tutorials is the hardest lol).


I am on Instagram and Twitter. I'm also on Soundcloud and YouTube.

Also, Is it 2014 for you yet?

Page 43 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [42] [43] [44] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>