This song does not have a lot of effort put into it but it does have a catch in it. I need further assistance with the instrument editor and how to make "mega man"& other kinds of note effects (for example:10F command)
Can anyone please give me a hand here?(Im super frustrated and confused)
Contact me at the following sites:
Twitter:
ENDERMAN200
(follow and send me a message)
Facebook:
Varjaran Nall
(message me)
Gmail:
th.sniperjoe@gmail.comhttp://famitracker.com/forum/images/smilies/neutral.gif
This song does not have a lot of effort put into it but it does have a catch in it. I need further assistance with the instrument editor and how to make "mega man"& other kinds of note effects (for example:10F command)
Can anyone please give me a hand here?(Im super frustrated and confused)
Contact me at the following sites:
Twitter:
ENDERMAN200
(follow and send me a message)
Facebook:
Varjaran Nall
(message me)
Gmail:
th.sniperjoe@gmail.comhttp://famitracker.com/forum/images/smilies/neutral.gif
I have made a Mega Man-style version of Yuzo Koshiro's track "Back To The Industry".
Because it is a stage select theme for my Mega Man game that I'll make soon, it does not contain the full melody (a lot of the MM stage select themes have short melodies, anyway)
It's nice, but Square 2 is too loud. I think you went a bit overboard with the electric on Noise, too.
Then again, as someone who's terrible with Famitracker, I'm one to speak.
Yeah, Square 2 is a bit loud. Also, the Quick Man theme uses a lot of electric Noise like my song does, but I can understand where you're coming from. I think I used a bit too much noise, now that I replay my track.
I've made a terrible edit on the square 2 and noise channel. Not too happy with the noise loop I got, but it sounds better the first loop this way, and not a lot of people waste time on level select screens.
EDIT: Found a way to make it loop better. Edited the edit.
I've made a terrible edit on the square 2 and noise channel. Not too happy with the noise loop I got, but it sounds better the first loop this way, and not a lot of people waste time on level select screens.
EDIT: Found a way to make it loop better. Edited the edit.
I have edited your edit, it fixes stuff from the original (Square 1 piano), as well as stuff you done (Square 2). I made the pitch higher in Square 2 to make it sound more like the original version.
EDIT: Instead of putting the volume back to 4, I put it back to 5. It sounds best that way, IMO. Fixed the issue with note slide.
I've made a terrible edit on the square 2 and noise channel. Not too happy with the noise loop I got, but it sounds better the first loop this way, and not a lot of people waste time on level select screens.
EDIT: Found a way to make it loop better. Edited the edit.
I have edited your edit, it fixes stuff from the original (Square 1 piano), as well as stuff you done (Square 2). I made the pitch higher in Square 2 to make it sound more like the original version.
I'd put the volume on Square 2 back to 4, it over-powers everything else at 6. Also, a cut on the note slide from A to C is really noticable. Change the 101 to 103.
Wow, I didn't know a lot of you guys were so young. I figured everyone here was at least in high school. (I'm 19 myself.)
Xemogasa wrote:
...
Thanks! The reason I make a new instrument to change the duty is because for my lead I want to hear exactly what the note will sound like as I'm laying it down in the editor, and this isn't as necessary for me for background chords/arps/etc. so I use Vxx for those.
Also, here's a title screen/menu track (that's probably too long to be in here, but I don't want to make a dedicated thread for this stuff just yet).