Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 21 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [20] [21] [22] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-07-31 18:52 Reply(Locked)
Curious

Avatar

Member for: 5177 days
Location: Sweden, In My Mom's Basement
Status: Offline

#50154
SonicManEXE wrote:
Curious wrote:
And finally, can anyone suggest any fun scales to write music in? I would love to try to make something that is not in a major or minor scale but I do not have a clue on which one of all the crazy scales out there I should try. (I will just write them into my own silly program for musical scales I made).

The B major scale. F#, C#, G#, D# and A#. Gb maj is also a fun one: B, E, A, D, G and C, all flat.
But those are just major scales. I was thinking about scales that are not major or natural minor. I do not know many weird non-major/minor scales and would like to get pointed in the right direction since there are so freaking many musical scales out there.

I just want something new to play around with.

Thanks for the suggestion though. They are kinda goofy.

_______________________
I have always been a curiously curious person.
(Sort of frequent mega poster here, beware!)

"Simple is always better. For something to sound simple, there has usually been a whole development cycle behind it." - David Wise
Posted: 2013-07-31 19:35 Reply(Locked)
poodlecock

Avatar

Member for: 4960 days
Location: !wow
Status: Offline

#50160
Harmonic minor and melodic minor. Look them up.

_______________________
"im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to." -omgdonut
Posted: 2013-07-31 23:43  (Last Edited: 2013-08-01 00:47) Reply(Locked)
Curious

Avatar

Member for: 5177 days
Location: Sweden, In My Mom's Basement
Status: Offline

#50168
poodlecock wrote:
Harmonic minor and melodic minor. Look them up.
Ah, yes. I totally forgot about these.

I will now add them into my little program so I can more easily get them in whatever tone I want.

Thanks.

EDIT: For those who are curious (heh!) about the program: I have no plans on sharing it until I have made some major (hah!) improvements on the design and code, which may take a long time since I am lazy. Besides, it is very easy to make one on your own. So, go learn some simple programming and make one yourself.

_______________________
I have always been a curiously curious person.
(Sort of frequent mega poster here, beware!)

"Simple is always better. For something to sound simple, there has usually been a whole development cycle behind it." - David Wise
Posted: 2013-08-01 16:31  (Last Edited: 2013-08-01 16:35) Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#50186
???!?!??!?!?!?!?


Attachments:
wot.ftm (7 Kb)
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2013-08-01 21:42 Reply(Locked)
vanSulli

Avatar

Member for: 5312 days
Location: US
Status: Offline

#50190
Anybody watch Adventure Time? This might be recognizable (hopefully; I didn't actually check it note-for-note). The last frame is kind of garbage.

This is the portion its from. Also used in the pilot I think.

_______________________
http://soundcloud.com/vansulli
Attachments:
bmos_song.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-01 23:45 Reply(Locked)
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#50197
I was very bored.


Attachments:
ymo_invades_the_nes.ftm (36 Kb)
I made it say Posted: 2013-08-02 01:51  (Last Edited: 2013-08-02 02:25) Reply(Locked)
CoolCockatiel

Avatar

Member for: 5068 days
Location: Cockatielia
Status: Offline

#50201
(Hopefully I replied correctly)

A simple wave for an advanced concept.

Seems to work best at octave 2.

Feel free to use the instrument.




Attachments:
yeah.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-02 02:14 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#50204
avatar thief

for ten long years i have hunted for the one who would rise out of the ground and pilfer my visage.

LET US DO BATTLE FIEND

Posted: 2013-08-02 02:29 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5313 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#50205
OMG WHY DID YOU STEAL HIS AVATER WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits
Posted: 2013-08-02 02:35 Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#50206
Well, I'd better sound the alarm.

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Attachments:
alert_alert.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-02 11:33 Reply(Locked)
Loliconst



Member for: 4888 days
Location: None
Status: Offline

#50216
wip for fcm10ex


Attachments:
time.ftm (24 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-02 13:51 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5287 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#50218
meh, yea

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
melanies_metal.ftm (56 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-03 09:47  (Last Edited: 2013-08-03 10:20) Reply(Locked)
faen



Member for: 4805 days
Status: Offline

#50250
here

By the way:
Loliconst wrote:
brian


How? Usually it just crashes when I try to use most of those multi-expansion modules...


Attachments:
1.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-03 13:00 Reply(Locked)
Loliconst



Member for: 4888 days
Location: None
Status: Offline

#50252
brian part 2


Attachments:
full.ftm (60 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-03 22:19 Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#50266
VRC7.

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Attachments:
splatterhouse_ending.ftm (5 Kb)
Page 21 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [20] [21] [22] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>