TEHMEGAMASTAH
Member for: 4948 days Location: Washington, United States Status: Offline
#50743
Should I finish this one?
_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Attachments:
praying_hands.ftm (24 Kb)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#50753
more alberto jose gonzalez
Attachments:
weepers.ftm (22 Kb)
SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#50776
This is the only acceptable content I ever make, might as well post it SOMEWHERE.
The difference between this and my "accidentally happened" modules is that it's acceptable. For something made in 20 minutes at 4 AM when I'm supposed to be in bed so that I may be ready for my first glimpse of having a life that I've felt in months tomorrow.
Really the only thing I like about this module now that I've had it on loop for 10 minutes trying to get myself to write something acceptable and in no way insane to post this with, I really only like the beat to it, and it's sorta generic anyways, so I don't know what I was forcing.
TEHMEGAMASTAH
Member for: 4948 days Location: Washington, United States Status: Offline
#50800
I don't feel like finishing this.
_______________________
G-Rank rule #1: Literally never take a hit.
Attachments:
wily_2.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-25 11:28 (Last Edited: 2013-08-26 08:24 )
Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#50805
Ares64 wrote:
more alberto jose gonzalez
We Alberto Jose now.
Using H00 to emulate GB panning phase reset. Step it up, senpai.
Also: calling SketchMan3
[I'm not dome with it yet]
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
rage_wars.ftm (15 Kb)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#50808
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
Ares64 wrote:
more alberto jose gonzalez
We Alberto Jose now.
Using H00 to emulate GB panning phase reset. Step it up, senpai.
Also: calling SketchMan3
[I'm not dome with it yet]
i'm sorry i have no idea how to accurately cover gameboy music ;m;
GoldenShower_2
Member for: 4788 days Status: Offline
#50814
Does this sounds like FoD, even a little?
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2013-08-25 23:54
Reply(Locked)
Milos
Member for: 5361 days Location: Poland Status: Offline
#50818
A little cover from Stage 1 of SWAT (NES) in Tim Follin style.
TheFirippu says that I fucked up. Welp.
Attachments:
scatstage1follin.ftm (42 Kb)
Posted: 2013-08-26 00:05 (Last Edited: 2013-08-26 00:07 )
Reply(Locked)
Fearofdark
Member for: 5881 days Location: Southampton, UK Status: Offline
#50819
GoldenShower_2 wrote:
Does this sounds like FoD, even a little?
Hehe
Cute lil' doodle. The drums are pretty spot on, but I wouldn't ordinarily do arps like that ;P ..and the melody would have a few more ornaments.
Glitch_King
Member for: 5287 days Location: California Status: Offline
#50821
idk, just fowling around
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
thong_girl.ftm (34 Kb)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#50833
lazy
Attachments:
ok.ftm (28 Kb)
Bari10
Member for: 5519 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#50836
Iunno.
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#50848
A quick cover of "Aquatic Ambiance" from Donkey Kong Country. Never gonna finish.
Attachments:
aquaticambiance.ftm (5 Kb)
CheeseGuy99
Member for: 5313 days Location: Amarillo, TX Status: Offline
#50850
DevEd wrote:
Never gonna finish.
And that is a shame.
_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****
Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits
Posted: 2013-08-27 08:02 (Last Edited: 2013-08-27 08:10 )
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#50864
Really early WIP of a cover of a Yamaha S-XG demo. Didn't really put much effort into sound design. Might not finish.
_______________________
Follow me on Twitter .
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render .
Attachments:
harpmosphere.ftm (5 Kb)