Wow, I didn't know a lot of you guys were so young. I figured everyone here was at least in high school. (I'm 19 myself.)
I'm 15, 16 next month.
Ummmmm............ Hey, look! Slightly improved versions of the first band songs I made! I'm also gonna include the brass feature that just sounds bad that was cut out in the end of the year show last year.
_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Didn't feel like starting a thread for this. I love this tune, so I made a little demake/remix on VRC6. This is in no way accurate, especially drum wise.
Another OHB. Like the last musical OHB, I ranked 3rd/5 but got a good score. The theme for this one was a broken-down feel with only 3 samples/instruments. The title was "Robotic Penises Have Taken Over Our World."
I've been rather uncreative recently, have Call of Honour The Dolphin Brothers 2: Revenge of Galatox
(it's call of honor the dolphin brothers 2 episode 2 in the N163 instead of VRC6, and with N163 percussion)
I had to lower the octave of the "flute" to the pitch of the original bells, because otherwise it phased with the lead, that's why it doesn't really sound like a flute.
You have to go to File -> Configuration.
First go to the MIDI tab, set Output Device to something like "Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth".
Second go to the Sound tab and set Volume to 0%.
At first, I experimented with single-channel echo, but one channel wasn't enough. So I used another channel to back it up, but that still wasn't enough. So I added echo to the second channel.
Wasn't sure if this was long enough to make a thread (it's about 30 seconds,) so I decided to just put it here. I based it off the version from MM Xtreme 2, though I added a little extra to it.
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff: SC |YT | Steam | dA
i started a 5b cover of hero quest. because why the fuck not
warning: the 5b may cause spontaneous orgasms in contact with the ears
this can be opened without sunsofttracker (i've tested it before) but cannot be saved without sunsofttracker.