Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 47 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [46] [47] [48] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2014-01-12 05:59 Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53651
pretty cool dude, Now thats what I call Casio CTK-150 drum and bass!

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Posted: 2014-01-13 11:03  (Last Edited: 2014-01-13 11:06) Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#53689
moviemovies1 wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore...

Boom.

SriK wrote:
Anyway, here are two tracks from my game that will probably end up unused (dunno yet, maybe I could work them in somewhere else but they didn't really end up fitting the level mood-wise) and one that I'm fairly happy with.

I liked metro5.nsf.

Of course we all know what this means.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2014-01-14 16:40  (Last Edited: 2014-01-14 18:53) Reply(Locked)
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#53725
I've converted this title theme to VRC7 now.

EDIT: Also MMC5


Posted: 2014-01-14 18:08 Reply(Locked)
Milos

Avatar

Member for: 5361 days
Location: Poland
Status: Offline

#53727
I was playing with moviemovies1's overclocked FTM and made this cover of my old and unpublished song.


Posted: 2014-01-14 20:27 Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53734
Another N163 cover.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
harvest_festival.ftm (14 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-15 19:46  (Last Edited: 2014-01-15 19:47) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#53753
Time for some Trip World.

Should I go with triangle bass or DPCM bass?

EDIT: Minor volume adjustment.


Posted: 2014-01-15 20:19 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53754
Neither. You should go full Pseudo-5B.

[Have this 90% complete cover]


Attachments:
trip_world.ftm (17 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-15 23:05  (Last Edited: 2014-01-15 23:10) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#53755
Why settle for pseudo-5B when you have Sunsoft Tracker?

(Was unable to use the first 5B channel)


Attachments:
trip_world_level_2_5b.ftm (12 Kb)
I can use CTRL+F1 and F2, cool right? Posted: 2014-01-16 01:24  (Last Edited: 2014-01-16 01:29) Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 5000 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#53756
You guys remember the song Minuano I posted a while back, right? Well, you may recall that I said my band director transposed it down a half step (it was actually up). I decided to move everything back to its original key of A major; I also fixed the snare drum and added some extras.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
minuano_correct_key.ftm (53 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-16 22:45  (Last Edited: 2014-01-16 22:49) Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53776
I've never used the Y effect before. It's an odd one.


Attachments:
pattern_skank.ftm (36 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-17 02:55  (Last Edited: 2014-01-17 02:58) Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53781
Emulating the sound of a Casio PT-20 in Famitracker.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
casio_pt20_temp1.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-17 04:17 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4711 days
Status: Offline

#53782
i accidentally did a thing whoops


Attachments:
kefka_laugh.ftm (2 Kb)
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2014-01-18 11:12 Reply(Locked)
w7n_mariohacker

Avatar

Member for: 4702 days
Status: Offline

#53800
A just started original tune I find hard to continue. Hope if someone can complete this.
(VRC6, Castlevania style)

_______________________
w7n: \Akkari-n/
Attachments:
newtune6.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-19 09:00 Reply(Locked)
Teipiou



Member for: 4773 days
Location: Finland
Status: Offline

#53806
Haven't covered anything for a long time, so I covered a small part of a song.

_______________________
My Youtube channel
Attachments:
guess_the_song.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-20 21:47 Reply(Locked)
Zaalan3

Avatar

Member for: 4734 days
Location: Nebraska
Status: Offline

#53823
Its somethin'


Attachments:
somthin.ftm (15 Kb)
Page 47 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [46] [47] [48] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>