Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 48 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [47] [48] [49] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2014-01-20 22:58 Reply(Locked)
MrKyurem

Avatar

Member for: 4681 days
Status: Offline

#53827
Zaalan3 wrote:
Its somethin'


It felt repetitive. So I made a terrible edit.


Attachments:
somthin_terrible_edit.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-21 01:42  (Last Edited: 2014-01-21 03:06) Reply(Locked)
Zaalan3

Avatar

Member for: 4734 days
Location: Nebraska
Status: Offline

#53831
Somethin' else

EDIT: added a version with echo in it


Attachments:
op.ftm (4 Kb)
op_echo.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-22 20:41 Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#53858
tritone beep boop crap to nes beep boop crap

(original)


Attachments:
approach.ftm (14 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-23 00:24 Reply(Locked)
CheeseGuy99

Avatar

Member for: 5314 days
Location: Amarillo, TX
Status: Offline

#53860
moviemovies1 wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore...


A little late, but...

_______________________
**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****

Some other places I've tried to conquer:
Le Chipmusic
Le BattleOfTheBits

Attachments:
caramelldansen_swingin_it.ftm (12 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-23 01:25 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53861
F03
---
---
---
F01
F02
F01
F02
^Sounds a bit better

Posted: 2014-01-23 12:25  (Last Edited: 2014-01-23 12:27) Reply(Locked)
Cloudragonz



Member for: 4683 days
Status: Offline

#53869
This is the right post i can upload doodles?

Then I will!

Well, I'm not new but noob in Famitracker,
so I don't want to make a thread, so I upload in here.
This is my "Plastic Pop" remake I'm making.
I'm working, this is just a demo.

I'm currently staying in China (for learning) and I'm korean.
I can speak some Chinese, English, and some korean.


Attachments:
moleskinsoft_less.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-24 02:37 Reply(Locked)
bitn00b

Avatar

Member for: 4637 days
Location: INSIDE YOUR HEAD
Status: Offline

#53892
hello

_______________________
https://soundcloud.com/devin-patrick-magruder
Attachments:
kewl.ftm (38 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-24 18:52 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#53903
Took it upon myself to fix that caramelldansen + swing module.


Attachments:
caramelldansen_swingin_it_2.ftm (12 Kb)
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2014-01-24 22:01 Reply(Locked)
Gabbiano



Member for: 4631 days
Location: United States
Status: Offline

#53908
can i please. get a link to the part 1

Posted: 2014-01-25 01:07 Reply(Locked)
MrKyurem

Avatar

Member for: 4681 days
Status: Offline

#53910
Trying to make a MMC5 remake of a piece called VS The Ravemeister on Mario Paint by a guy called Flaminglog but I can't get the guitar to sound right on frame 4 and parts of frame 5. Edits/how to fix would be nice


Attachments:
vs_the_ravemeister.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-26 06:47 Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#53925
I felt like doing something to drdevilfx's Mega Man test song.

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
mm2_test_dr_devil.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-26 06:49 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#53926
i found this and fooled around with it, should i finish?

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
shining_force_2.ftm (108 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-27 00:09  (Last Edited: 2014-01-27 04:55) Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53953
I was listening to some of The prodigy's music today and came up with this.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
kira_kira_prodigy_night.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-27 01:03 Reply(Locked)
LuigiTime1221

Avatar

Member for: 5158 days
Status: Offline

#53955
This is the start theme from the arcade game Galaga.
This is also my ringtone.


Attachments:
galaga.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-28 06:29  (Last Edited: 2014-01-30 23:46) Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#53988
I couldn't get this Fami-chan thing out of my head, and I ended up making a project called, Fami-chans Magic Tokens.
EDIT, added sound FX.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
famichans_magic_tokens.ftm (40 Kb)
Page 48 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [47] [48] [49] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>