Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 49 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [48] [49] [50] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2014-01-28 11:40 Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#53994
Some MIDI import and a little tweaking got me this.

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
mmx3is_1.ftm (27 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-28 16:01 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#53996
Well, it would seem as if I am back.

Here, have a crappy rendition of Vampire Killer without drums.


Attachments:
vampire_killer.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-28 19:35 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#53998
djmaximum wrote:
I couldn't get this Fami-chan thing out of my head, and I ended up making a project called, Fami-chans Magic Tokens.

I like it.

Posted: 2014-01-29 02:26  (Last Edited: 2014-01-29 02:30) Reply(Locked)
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5935 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#54006
Time?


Attachments:
timewarp_tickers.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-29 04:46 Reply(Locked)
TEHMEGAMASTAH

Avatar

Member for: 4948 days
Location: Washington, United States
Status: Offline

#54008
Added some percussion and fixed the timing.


(btw I know I'm late for this but I myself am 14)



Attachments:
vampire_killerpercandtimingfix.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-29 18:58 Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#54012
hi hat is a bit too loud

Posted: 2014-01-30 01:24 Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 5000 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#54019
Yeah. It's definitely a thing. I may do something with it later, but in the meantime, it's free for anyone to use.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
laharl.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-30 09:17  (Last Edited: 2014-01-30 09:26) Reply(Locked)
bomono

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline

#54028
I like it somewhat. more the first part then the second.
(in response to above comment because i somehow didn't hit reply)

Here is a preview of a project i have been working on for a long time now.

(the ost is made in a earlier version of famitracker, 37 i think, as a result any changes that might have occurred to the sound may influence its quality)

The first song is the most normal of the 4, nothing special about it.

The second was a experiment in how loud i could make a song and still maintain any form of decent sound while using all the channels except dpcm and noise.

The third is just a doodle the i fleshed out.

The fourth uses 4 different timescale tops, 4 timescale, 5 timescale, 3 timescale, and at the end 7 timescale.


Attachments:
bomono_ost_2_preview.ftm (54 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-30 09:30  (Last Edited: 2014-01-30 09:40) Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#54029
Look who's back. (I lurked the forums, okay?)
That's a nice OST you got there.

I have a remix of track #23 from this abomination. (He has a wav of this in FurAffinity, and apparently it's called "Endless Stage"..)

Warning, it's repetitive as hell.

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
endless_stage.ftm (27 Kb)
Posted: 2014-01-30 09:56  (Last Edited: 2014-01-30 09:57) Reply(Locked)
bomono

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline

#54030
bd2000 wrote:


Could be worse
such as this

Also, great cover, it brought new life to a lifeless song.

This song's notes in one channel and speed are determined by Eulers number put into base 7, octaves are also controlled by the number in that one channel. some parts of the song do not abide by this rule, but it is painfully obvious when it does.

_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Attachments:
exponentional_exploitation.ftm (23 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-01 01:19 Reply(Locked)
BiscuitsForPony



Member for: 5222 days
Status: Offline

#54066
These are actually my first covers. I can't seem to find the correct tempo with any of them, though, and, as always, I had trouble with the percussion.

Only the National Park Theme is finished, but as this is the Doodles thread, I figure that I can share.


Attachments:
national_park.ftm (19 Kb)
nebula.ftm (21 Kb)
blackthorn.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-01 02:18  (Last Edited: 2014-02-01 02:22) Reply(Locked)
Dr_Mustache

Avatar

Member for: 4703 days
Location: On your screen
Status: Offline

#54067
To BiscuitsForPony, you can have the tempo a little off in your covers, there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, the tempo gets inconsistent when you try to aim for an almost perfect synchronicity, so you will often find that it's better to keep it at a consistent rate, to make it not sound jumpy.

Avoid changing the tempo from the tempo box on your covers, it's better to use alternating Fxx effects, but it takes some work and testing.

By the way, your covers sound good anyway, I don't notice problems with the tempo but I don't know the original songs, so I can't compare, but I'm fine with it.

_______________________
This version of Dr. Mustache is outdated. Please download latest version here.
[Dropbox (my FT stuff)]
Posted: 2014-02-01 03:41  (Last Edited: 2014-02-01 03:42) Reply(Locked)
bomono

Avatar

Member for: 5485 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline

#54068
BiscuitsForPony wrote:
These are actually my first covers. I can't seem to find the correct tempo with any of them, though, and, as always, I had trouble with the percussion.

Only the National Park Theme is finished, but as this is the Doodles thread, I figure that I can share.


The national park cover sounds fantastic, but something feels like its stopping too soon or late in the second half, maybe my memory of the song is not very good.

Here is a small composition in 2 forms, the second one requiring the user to enter the sound interface, for those of you who do not know how to enter the sound interface you can do so by clicking the hammer above the instrument box, then choosing the sound tab. the songs name tells the settings where the non specific frequency is the treble frequency. Scan refers to buffer length.

_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Posted: 2014-02-01 08:55 Reply(Locked)
bd2000

Avatar

Member for: 5247 days
Location: Southeast Asia
Status: Offline

#54070
Some cover.

_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?

--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
maskeddevil.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-01 19:54  (Last Edited: 2014-02-01 19:55) Reply(Locked)
DjJizzer5

Avatar

Member for: 5499 days
Status: Offline

#54073
only one frame because i'm lazy wow


Attachments:
nu_pagadi.ftm (5 Kb)
Page 49 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [48] [49] [50] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>