lord_belly
Member for: 4632 days Status: Offline
#54077
Attachments:
valse__5_temps.ftm (3 Kb)
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5699 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#54082
Dicking around with the speed command in the last 4 frames of my Oh! cover.
Attachments:
ohspeed.ftm (28 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-02 12:03 (Last Edited: 2014-02-02 12:07 )
Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2
Member for: 4788 days Status: Offline
#54083
100 hz. Another half-assed loop, didn't put much effort in this one. There's some Scooble instruments left, because i did this within one of his ftms.
Attachments:
damn.ftm (48 Kb)
SonicManEXE
Member for: 5000 days Location: Florida Status: Offline
#54093
I said I'd do something with it, didn't I? I'm proud of this. It's certainly not one of my usual multichip creations, but it's simple and fun to bounce along to.
_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
laharlmix.ftm (13 Kb)
BiscuitsForPony
Member for: 5222 days Status: Offline
#54106
Yep.
Just letting everyone know that I've listened to everything you've posted here, and have enjoyed just about all of it.
Attachments:
bored.ftm (52 Kb)
ogres have layers Posted: 2014-02-06 02:47 (Last Edited: 2014-02-06 02:48 )
Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue
Member for: 4711 days Status: Offline
#54145
probably gonna finish this really soon
EDIT: fuck... forgot to upload the file
Zaalan3
Member for: 4734 days Location: Nebraska Status: Offline
#54146
my sides!
psn
Member for: 5883 days Location: England Status: Offline
#54152
Rozul_TheBlue wrote:
probably gonna finish this really soon
EDIT: fuck... forgot to upload the file
PLEASE finish this.
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days Location: Southeast Asia Status: Offline
#54186
Who wants some creepy pasta ?
[none of you do ]
_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?
--
YouTube | SoundCloud
Attachments:
creepypasta.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-08 13:48 (Last Edited: 2014-02-08 13:49 )
Reply(Locked)
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#54188
Huh. I was half expecting Lavendar Town.
Speaking of which...
EDIT: Don't bother me about the waveform. I know it's wrong.
Attachments:
lavendar_town.ftm (2 Kb)
MrKyurem
Member for: 4681 days Status: Offline
#54189
It's spelt Lavender, not Lavendar :p
Posted: 2014-02-08 21:47 (Last Edited: 2014-02-08 22:07 )
Reply(Locked)
BiscuitsForPony
Member for: 5222 days Status: Offline
#54195
Speaking of Pokemon:
(Edit: Fixed floating A00. Whoopsies.)
Attachments:
fortree.ftm (46 Kb)
bd2000
Member for: 5247 days Location: Southeast Asia Status: Offline
#54205
_______________________
nicetas_c wrote:
What do we expect now, FTMs with one note?
--
YouTube | SoundCloud
psn
Member for: 5883 days Location: England Status: Offline
#54212
BiscuitsForPony wrote:
Speaking of Pokemon:
(Edit: Fixed floating A00. Whoopsies.)
Nice! That song really takes me back.
Here's something dumb.
Attachments:
templegggg.ftm (18 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-09 15:36 (Last Edited: 2014-02-09 17:35 )
Reply(Locked)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#54221
i felt action 52 needed sprucing up