SonicManEXE
Member for: 5000 days Location: Florida Status: Offline
#54225
This is a warm up for the Cadets. Yeah. Go look up the original; it's amazing what brass players can do if they really set out on something.
Also, I fixed up my last piece.
_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#54226
Ares64 wrote:
i felt action 52 needed sprucing up
i love you
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#54227
gay
SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#54228
so~?
Posted: 2014-02-11 04:21 (Last Edited: 2014-02-11 04:22 )
Reply(Locked)
djmaximum
Member for: 5328 days Location: NES Gameboy Land Status: Offline
#54262
One of the most beautiful N163 tracks I ever wrote.
_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
878788800.ftm (15 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-11 05:06 (Last Edited: 2014-02-11 06:03 )
Reply(Locked)
SoltIW
Member for: 4993 days Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless Status: Offline
#54263
While procrastinating at growing the pure balls to actually start on my Rocketslime covers, I threw some Jazz Jackrabbit samples into the DPCM and tried to just write things as they came to mind.
Of course, this thing in it's fully-realised state was a hulking monstrosity of G-3s and really crappy extra percussion, so I cut that all out and then saved it.
You need ipi's build to listen to this file.
EDIT: It's still a pile of potential-wasted shite.
EDIT AGAIN: Usually, right before making a new song, I pump out two doodles that are complete shite. Almost always the night before, sometimes one per night.
disgonbgud
you know, these are so unfinished, I don't think they even qualify for THIS thread. But, whatever, I never continue on these doodles anyways, no matter how good they are.
Posted: 2014-02-11 07:08 (Last Edited: 2014-02-11 18:08 )
Reply(Locked)
BiscuitsForPony
Member for: 5222 days Status: Offline
#54265
Attachments:
imakuni.ftm (20 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-11 16:35 (Last Edited: 2014-02-11 19:31 )
Reply(Locked)
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#54266
A FEW wrong notes? Pretty much every other note was completely wrong!
Speaking of Game Boy, here's a quickie.
EDIT: Fixed loop point
EDIT2: Minor fix
EDIT3: ...again...
Attachments:
wl_water_level.ftm (3 Kb)
lord_belly
Member for: 4632 days Status: Offline
#54268
fragment in lydian mode
Attachments:
brol_lydien.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-11 23:11 (Last Edited: 2014-02-11 23:55 )
Reply(Locked)
Macromaniac
Member for: 4641 days Location: Paris Status: Offline
#54272
DevEd wrote:
Speaking of Game Boy, here's a quickie.
OH YEAH REMIND ME TO DUST OFF MY OLD FTMs BEFORE I FORGET AGAIN AND AGAIN
Added some drums just for the fun of it.
EDIT: Added sweep effect
BiscuitsForPony
Member for: 5222 days Status: Offline
#54276
Trading more cards.
(I struggled getting some of this right, in case you couldn't tell.)
Attachments:
hit_the_club.ftm (48 Kb)
com63
Member for: 5849 days Location: North Van, BC, Canada. Status: Offline
#54279
I want to cover something with this drumkit I made, but I don't have any ideas...
_______________________
Everything moves real slow when it's 40 below.
Attachments:
exkit_song002a.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-12 11:20 (Last Edited: 2014-02-12 11:24 )
Reply(Locked)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#54284
did someone say trading cards
DevEd
Member for: 4852 days Location: Right here. Status: Offline
#54285
Here's some random Mario jingles because I DON'T KNOW!
Also, a project I abandoned a long time ago.
recolorme
Member for: 4659 days Status: Offline
#54302
a really short original i made
Attachments:
whynot.ftm (7 Kb)