Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Share your short loops and doodles (part 2)
Owner:
jrlepage
New Post(Locked)
Page 52 of 84
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
[3]
...
[51]
[52]
[53]
...
[82]
[83]
[84]
Next >>
Posted:
2014-02-13 03:40
Reply(Locked)
BiscuitsForPony
Member for: 5222 days
Status: Offline
#54306
Yeah. Me too.
Attachments:
gamey.ftm
(26 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-13 15:43
(Last Edited:
2014-02-13 15:46
)
Reply(Locked)
parallacksgamin
Member for: 4634 days
Location: Houston TX
Status: Offline
#54314
Here's something I threw together. I didn't where to take it after frame 5 so i just messed about. Feel free to continue/ improve it as you will. I also just started with this tracker stuff so any pointers would be nice too.
Attachments:
simplysimple.ftm
(6 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-16 06:30
Reply(Locked)
Storm
Member for: 4612 days
Location: behind my computer screen
Status: Offline
#54438
Made this in just under twenty minutes. Nothing special...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAj0KmdDYA
_______________________
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/StormWind464
Posted:
2014-02-16 11:10
Reply(Locked)
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline
#54446
we'd rather have the .ftm
Posted:
2014-02-16 20:36
Reply(Locked)
Storm
Member for: 4612 days
Location: behind my computer screen
Status: Offline
#54471
Ares64 wrote:
we'd rather have the .ftm
Is there an uploader here I can use? I'd rather just send the .ftm file than put it in a .zip folder.
_______________________
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/StormWind464
Posted:
2014-02-16 20:55
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#54474
Just attach the FTM to your post..?
_______________________
Follow me on
Twitter
.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to
request a hardware render
.
Posted:
2014-02-16 21:01
Reply(Locked)
Storm
Member for: 4612 days
Location: behind my computer screen
Status: Offline
#54475
jrlepage wrote:
Just attach the FTM to your post..?
Oh I see now. Sorry.
_______________________
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/StormWind464
Attachments:
bg_music.ftm
(9 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-16 21:15
Reply(Locked)
L77
Member for: 5014 days
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Status: Offline
#54476
Veg Val
Attachments:
vegetable_valley.ftm
(10 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-17 15:40
Reply(Locked)
Macromaniac
Member for: 4641 days
Location: Paris
Status: Offline
#54519
A take on a classic.
Attachments:
undrgrnd.ftm
(13 Kb)
undrgrnd_alt_bass.ftm
(19 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-18 01:21
Reply(Locked)
bomono
Member for: 5485 days
Location: Oak Harbor WA
Status: Offline
#54555
The arch felt out of place, but other than that good remix.
Just a few short doodles i made out of boredom.
the only notable one is attack of the attacks where i tried to make a stronger bass line than i usually have.
_______________________
-Smilies are more offensive than any word could ever be.
Attachments:
ufo_fight.ftm
(4 Kb)
attack_of_the_attacks.ftm
(7 Kb)
jumpity_jump.ftm
(3 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-18 02:24
Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#54565
_______________________
Follow me on
Twitter
.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to
request a hardware render
.
Posted:
2014-02-18 16:02
Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26
Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline
#54585
BotB OHC stuff things stuff
http://battleofthebits.org/arena/OHC/1724/
3rd place on my alt, 1:20 of stupid things
Attachments:
a_little_walk.ftm
(12 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-19 16:01
Reply(Locked)
kingcandy
Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline
#54639
here is something I abandanned beause of school.
Attachments:
reserv.ftm
(28 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-19 16:08
Reply(Locked)
kingcandy
Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline
#54640
this had it's own thread, by warheart demanded I put it here instead.
update: first audio game soundtrack posted. it's in the style of action 52.
Attachments:
8_bit_family_guy_project_v2.ftm
(13 Kb)
8_bit_grizley_gulch_project_v2.ftm
(17 Kb)
Posted:
2014-02-19 19:04
Reply(Locked)
kfaraday
Member for: 5251 days
Status: Offline
#54644
kingcandy wrote:
this had it's own thread, by warheart demanded I put it here instead.
update: first audio game soundtrack posted. it's in the style of action 52.
eeee this sort of music is really precious. i love you
_______________________
http://bitpuritans.eu
~
http://soundcloud.com/kayfaraday
Page 52 of 84
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Goto Page:
<< Previous
[1]
[2]
[3]
...
[51]
[52]
[53]
...
[82]
[83]
[84]
Next >>
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5