Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 53 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [52] [53] [54] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2014-02-19 21:05 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54647
thanks.

Posted: 2014-02-19 21:10 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54648
and now... biewmaster, leaders of the childrens entertainment industry.
and warner bros records, pianears in the music industry.
are pleased to bring you...
a together again video production...
of kidsongs!
(btw, I parshally did this because there's a part that sounds suspiciously like metropolis zone from sonic 2.)


Attachments:
kidsongs_theme.ftm (11 Kb)
Stuff from December and February Posted: 2014-02-20 04:22 Reply(Locked)
TKG

Avatar

Member for: 4605 days
Location: Earth
Status: Offline

#54686
I made the four battle songs back in December, and the "Rocking out" song yesterday and finished it today. Battle themes 2 and 1 are similar, while 3 and 4 are similar, and while I prefer the "Rocking out" song over the other four, as it is more recent and I had surprisingly more experience with it, I still enjoy the Battle themes and actually added to them a bit more today.

_______________________
WE ARE ONE;
WE ARE MANY.
namco style tune Posted: 2014-02-20 15:36 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54698
something little I did as an experiment. recently dj maximum sent me his recreation of the main instrument namco used in their 8 bit arcade games (galaga, etc) and that gave me the idea of doing something in that style.


Attachments:
darnit.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-20 21:26  (Last Edited: 2014-02-20 22:03) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#54707
This is my first cover of an actual song. Made in honor of Bob Casale, who died a few days ago.

Also, I'm aware that the whip samples kinda suck.

EDIT: Completed the song and added lyrics to song info.

ANOTHER EDIT: Fixed loop point.


Attachments:
whip_it.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-20 22:08 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54709
pretty good cover so far!

Posted: 2014-02-21 00:23  (Last Edited: 2014-02-21 00:29) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#54723
What do you mean "so far"? It's finished!

Anyway, I have an assignment for you guys, and that is to complete this cover. I tried to cover the Looney Tunes theme (the cartoon, not the Game Boy game) in the style of this, but now I have no idea what to do for the second pulse in certain parts or the drums. If you can help me, that would be great. (Here is the original for reference, ends at 20s)

EDIT: derp, forgot to attach it


Attachments:
looney_tunes_wip.ftm (7 Kb)
RE: namco style tune Posted: 2014-02-21 00:28 Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#54724
I made it even more fun.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Attachments:
darnit_toyama.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-21 00:54 Reply(Locked)
recolorme

Avatar

Member for: 4659 days
Status: Offline

#54725
so i made a quick tune. i would love to see this get revamped


Attachments:
letsseewhereimgoingwiththis.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-21 01:23  (Last Edited: 2014-02-21 02:18) Reply(Locked)
Macromaniac

Avatar

Member for: 4641 days
Location: Paris
Status: Offline

#54726
DevEd wrote:
Anyway, I have an assignment for you guys, and that is to complete this cover. I tried to cover the Looney Tunes theme (the cartoon, not the Game Boy game) in the style of this, but now I have no idea what to do for the second pulse in certain parts or the drums. If you can help me, that would be great. (Here is the original for reference, ends at 20s)

I'm on it.

Dear God I think I went way out of style there.

EDIT: added v2 which follows the style more closely.


Posted: 2014-02-21 01:24  (Last Edited: 2014-02-21 14:49) Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54727
glad to see you remixing my work, it sounds more like a system one port now
(system 1 was namco's first successful 16-bit arcade board.)
and with your perfect recreations of all the namco arcade instruments, I can finally do a perfect version of the rally-x soundtrack! (on my old computer I have a 2a03 version, in the style of glenis huntington;he didn't do any nes covers, but is known for his phasing tekneaques, which I recreated when I covered the crazy coptor theme.
I started covering the soundtrack to alex kid in the enchanted castle, but Never finished it. Your homework assignment is to help finish it. if you don't, then not only will you get a 0, but a barbell will fall flat on your face!
also, I started covering namco arcade songs with the n106 chip for accuracy.
edit: and another random compilation, mostly of wee sing songs, but some namco stuff too. the final track is the ending to smerf rescue in gargamel's castle for the colecovision.


Posted: 2014-02-21 04:17 Reply(Locked)
SoltIW



Member for: 4993 days
Location: Somewhere in Canada, shirtless
Status: Offline

#54731
I was feeling harmonic today.

Actually, I wasn't. I sat down to write something semi-harmonic (but mainly melodic) and tear-evoking, but I couldn't write up to the section I'd already written, so I scrapped most of that, and built this from it's remains.

But, you will hear Call Of Honour The Dolphin Brothers 3 eventually, I swear on it! Seriously, parts of it have been stuck in my head forever, and I've managed to write down substantial parts, without making them sound as good as they should, and without being able to put them together properly. But, I promise, one day, it will be presentable! Also, not very many people will care. And I will have continued putting off rocketslime until then!


Attachments:
harmony.ftm (15 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-21 06:57  (Last Edited: 2014-02-22 05:31) Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#54732
I thought this would be fun to do a version with rophons OREIMO samples.

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Posted: 2014-02-21 10:29  (Last Edited: 2014-02-21 10:30) Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#54736
djmaximum wrote:
OREIMO samples.

What

The forums can't into kana, apparently.

Posted: 2014-02-21 11:03 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#54737
DevEd: Here's a song from Daffy Duck: Fowl Play.
Bugs Bunny: But you already posted a song from this game.
DevEd: No I didn't! That was a song in the STYLE of that game.
Bugs: Did too.
DevEd: Did not.
Bugs: Did too.
DevEd: Did not.
Bugs: Did too.
DevEd: Did not!
Bugs: Did not.
DevEd: Did too!!
Bugs: Did not.
DevEd: I say I DID do it, and I say FIRE!!! *BLAM*


Page 53 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [52] [53] [54] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>