Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 54 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [53] [54] [55] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2014-02-21 15:17 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54744
that was just awsum!
Here's something I did on my old computer back in 2013.
dev ed: I noticed the lake level in ddfp sounded suspiciously like the starman theme from smb1. is anyone dairing enough to remix it in that style?


Attachments:
saladar_no_diboukin.ftm (52 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-21 16:46 Reply(Locked)
GlidingSoul

Avatar

Member for: 5673 days
Status: Offline

#54747
Just messing around with the whole tone scale, I say they should make more tunes using that weird scale.


Attachments:
whatthescale.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-21 17:17 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#54749
kingcandy wrote:
dev ed: I noticed the lake level in ddfp sounded suspiciously like the starman theme from smb1. is anyone dairing enough to remix it in that style?


Check out the fourth song on the FTM I posted. (There should be a drop-down box under the oscilloscope. Click it for a list of songs.)

Posted: 2014-02-21 20:33 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54755
thanks for excepting my chalenge!
this next one was posted in my barney song covers thread, but noone has been posting to it recently. I'ts the opening, what I want to be, my family's just right for me, there are 7 days and the ending, all in the style of Namco's early arcade games.


Attachments:
barney_songs_for_namco_106.ftm (24 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-22 14:50 Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower_2



Member for: 4788 days
Status: Offline

#54773
Borefest continues


Attachments:
breaks.ftm (19 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-22 16:00 Reply(Locked)
Doctor_Rover

Avatar

Member for: 5024 days
Location: United States
Status: Offline

#54776
Seems I haven't been here in a while...

Well I gonna share this file I started around late 2013, I'm kinda proud of #1 and #4, but I'm little annoyed by #2 and #3.

But what do you guys think?

_______________________
Making Music by sleep deprivation :D
Attachments:
doctor_rover_rpg.ftm (65 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-22 19:50 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#54787
sounds great!
here's something on my "king candy's work" thread. it's a compilation of some songs by everyone's favorite music teacher, ella genkens.


Attachments:
ella_genkins_covers.ftm (18 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-22 21:16 Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5520 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#54798
I dunno.

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Attachments:
remove_kebab.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-22 21:25 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#54799
FEMITRECKER STRONK

Posted: 2014-02-23 03:09  (Last Edited: 2014-02-23 03:14) Reply(Locked)
Macromaniac

Avatar

Member for: 4641 days
Location: Paris
Status: Offline

#54808
My latest experiment didn't go over too well...
EDIT: forgot note cut at beginning derp


Attachments:
wtfdidijustwrite.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-23 03:10 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5699 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#54809
But it sounds good.

Posted: 2014-02-23 14:45 Reply(Locked)
Macromaniac

Avatar

Member for: 4641 days
Location: Paris
Status: Offline

#54817
An old cover! Quick, grab it before it starts collecting dust again!!!


Attachments:
carelesswhisper.ftm (6 Kb)
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2014-02-23 14:59 Reply(Locked)
angrybird_23

Avatar

Member for: 5525 days
Location: at the center of the earth
Status: Offline

#54818
this is an edit of mexicansunflower's remake of slash man's theme. at least i think it was him... anyway i thought it was neat how he made his own version of slash man and so i did one but i'm not sure if i should make a whole thread for it, then i saw that there's a new short loops and doodles thread to post stuff and i thought this might be a good place to post it.


Attachments:
slash_man_edit_2.ftm (74 Kb)
megaman song update Posted: 2014-02-23 17:27  (Last Edited: 2014-02-23 17:59) Reply(Locked)
angrybird_23

Avatar

Member for: 5525 days
Location: at the center of the earth
Status: Offline

#54825
drdevilfx wrote:
A short Mega Man 2-style tune I made. It's very similar to the title screen music.

i thought this could use an update because it inspired me for some strange reason. i don't know if you would like someone tampering with your formula but it just seemed too short and i couldn't resist. i also made another song. you can use them if you'd like. and i'd like to hear some feedback, good or bad.


Attachments:
mega_man_song_edit.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-23 17:58  (Last Edited: 2014-02-23 17:58) Reply(Locked)
angrybird_23

Avatar

Member for: 5525 days
Location: at the center of the earth
Status: Offline

#54827
did you see the remake thing? sweep of inspiration, that's all.


Attachments:
mega_man_song_edit.ftm (10 Kb)
Page 54 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [53] [54] [55] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>