kingcandy
Member for: 4606 days Status: Offline
#54938
no one has posted in that thred for days.
I'm shocked no one covered frogger, so I covered the arcade soundtrack!
Attachments:
frogger.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2014-02-26 22:35 (Last Edited: 2014-02-26 22:37 )
Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26
Member for: 4782 days Location: A\/\V/\/A Status: Offline
#54940
Doesn't mean you're not meant to ask there.
OHC entry, third place, theme was "use the skull trumpet at least three times"
(DPCM was slightly boosted in the MP3 render)
Attachments:
tull_skrumpet.ftm (9 Kb)
kingcandy
Member for: 4606 days Status: Offline
#54946
I covered the soundtrack to the c64 version of bounty bob strikes back. this was easyer to do than comic bakery, as the original only used 50% square waves, nothing fancy like galway used. It's complete;only 2 songs and a couple sfx.
Glitch_King
Member for: 5288 days Location: California Status: Offline
#54948
I made this
_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
course_clear.ftm (22 Kb)
kingcandy
Member for: 4606 days Status: Offline
#54953
oo yeah baby! starfox in cv3 style! love that!
bitn00b
Member for: 4637 days Location: INSIDE YOUR HEAD Status: Offline
#54971
a really crappy chipstep song, noting special, probably the worst
Attachments:
annoyed.ftm (13 Kb)
kingcandy
Member for: 4606 days Status: Offline
#54993
here are some more barney song covers. this time all the songs come from the same episode ("barney goes to school" in this case).
Rozul_TheBlue
Member for: 4711 days Status: Offline
#55009
in which i become ares64
(also i'm really god damn proud of the drums)
kingcandy
Member for: 4606 days Status: Offline
#55012
I thought the nes needed a berensten bears game after the inavations brought by their Atari 2600 appearance, so I made this.
RE: Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Posted: 2014-03-01 20:16 (Last Edited: 2014-03-01 20:22 )
Reply(Locked)
Savestate
Member for: 4595 days Status: Offline
#55034
Howdy, new to this forum!
Anyways I made this trumpet VRC7 thing a while back and almost forgot about it. I looked at it again today but still couldn't do much to expand on it so I'm just posting it as it is.
_______________________
woooooow
Attachments:
trumpet_thing_1.ftm (11 Kb)
Bari10
Member for: 5520 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#55053
Something I did for this OHC , but I missed the deadline.
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Attachments:
ohc_almost.ftm (9 Kb)
MKSTAR26
Member for: 4782 days Location: A\/\V/\/A Status: Offline
#55054
There's an option to submit late
Ares64
Member for: 5441 days Location: Location: Location: Location: Status: Offline
#55056
Rozul_TheBlue wrote:
in which i become ares64
(also i'm really god damn proud of the drums)
imposter
Bari10
Member for: 5520 days Location: Texas Status: Offline
#55057
MKSTAR26 wrote:
There's an option to submit late
Oh, I didn't know that. It was unfinished, anyways, and I wanted to have a little more on there before I submitted it.
_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
L77
Member for: 5014 days Location: Chapel Hill, NC Status: Offline
#55058
I won a BOTB OHC, yay.