Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 57 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [56] [57] [58] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2014-03-01 23:43 Reply(Locked)
Dr_Mustache

Avatar

Member for: 4703 days
Location: On your screen
Status: Offline

#55059
Hahah, LOL at that DPCM. Nice song dude.

_______________________
This version of Dr. Mustache is outdated. Please download latest version here.
[Dropbox (my FT stuff)]
Posted: 2014-03-02 14:51 Reply(Locked)
MKSTAR26

Avatar

Member for: 4782 days
Location: A\/\V/\/A
Status: Offline

#55071
VRC7 is a wonderful piece of FM synth junk


Attachments:
modulation_moderation.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-02 16:01 Reply(Locked)
Rozul_TheBlue

Avatar

Member for: 4711 days
Status: Offline

#55072
Ares64 wrote:
Rozul_TheBlue wrote:
in which i become ares64
(also i'm really god damn proud of the drums)


imposter

this is my finest achievement

Posted: 2014-03-03 05:29 Reply(Locked)
djmaximum



Member for: 5328 days
Location: NES Gameboy Land
Status: Offline

#55074
djmaximum wrote:
I thought this would be fun to do a version with rophons OREIMO samples.

Hey Kingcandy, what do you think of this remix?

_______________________
Other places where you can find my music.
my chiptune up
my chipmusic
and you can also follow me on twitter
Posted: 2014-03-03 05:38 Reply(Locked)
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#55075
Sheep Man eat your heart out.


Attachments:
icehammer.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-03 21:37 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55081
awsum remixes by the way, especially on the voice samples!
I just finished covering the 2 gremlins games made by Atari.the soundtrack uses only n106, no 2a03, and is in a style similar to the original games (as if ported to ms-dos with creative music system support).


Attachments:
gremlins_the_video_game.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-04 22:18 Reply(Locked)
L77

Avatar

Member for: 5014 days
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Status: Offline

#55100
I don't really wanna do anything with this, so whoever wants it can use it for, like, whatever.


Attachments:
old_forest.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-05 01:00 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55103
decided to do another soundtrack, and also posting a song from pac-man2 on genesis...both n106.


Attachments:
pac_jr_start_music.ftm (2 Kb)
leprechaun.ftm (20 Kb)
update for old forest Posted: 2014-03-05 13:46 Reply(Locked)
angrybird_23

Avatar

Member for: 5525 days
Location: at the center of the earth
Status: Offline

#55110
i thought the noise channel looked lonely so i added some drumming to the song. i hope you don't mind.


Attachments:
old_forest_drum.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-05 20:00 Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5186 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#55116
I don't think that this one deserve a thread.


Posted: 2014-03-07 02:22  (Last Edited: 2014-03-07 02:23) Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 5000 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#55148
I'm working on this. I found a score that's basically for piano and adds other parts here and there. I'm making it balanced (and hopefully I can find the solo part somewhere else online). Have a listen while I finish it up in the next few days. I'm also working on adding some parts to make it more like the marching version I've posted a few times!

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
minuano_six_eight.ftm (27 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-07 04:02 Reply(Locked)
com63

Avatar

Member for: 5849 days
Location: North Van, BC, Canada.
Status: Offline

#55155
So I'm sick this week.

_______________________
Everything moves real slow when it's 40 below.
Attachments:
thesickness_a.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-07 05:25 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55160
I thought it would be an honor if the kidsongs episode "A day at camp" had a video game spin-off, so I did this.


Attachments:
a_day_at_camp.ftm (21 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-07 09:37 Reply(Locked)
Glitch_King

Avatar

Member for: 5288 days
Location: California
Status: Offline

#55168
Made this in half an hour

_______________________
Some other sites I have made shelter on...
Ye Youtube
Ye Chipmusic
Ye BotB
Attachments:
sarah_is_dead.ftm (13 Kb)
sarah_is_dead.nsf (7 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-07 14:35 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55173
JUST testing the fm bell by djmaximum.


Attachments:
lonelygirl15.ftm (2 Kb)
Page 57 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [56] [57] [58] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>