Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 59 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [58] [59] [60] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2014-03-10 16:21  (Last Edited: 2014-03-10 16:24) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#55243
Warheart wrote:
realimbored668 wrote:
It SHOULD be using FDS, not N163


Please, tell me more about GB-Z80, is it a name for a robot? Because I have no idea


And DevEd, nice work! The waveforms are slightly off but damn how close you were! You have improved a lot!
Uploaded all the Pokemon waveforms, if you feel like changing the volume, feel free to do so.

If you're joking, then I have no idea :P

If you're not joking, then GB-Z80 is a variant of Z80 used in the Game Boy/Game Boy Color. (or so I heard.)

Also, thanks.

EDIT: Quote due to new page.

Also, why is there no emoticon for :P?

Posted: 2014-03-10 16:47  (Last Edited: 2014-03-10 16:47) Reply(Locked)
Warheart

Avatar

Member for: 5055 days
Location: Sweden
Status: Offline

#55245
I think I made myself clear that I was joking.

I simply don't like when people say "you SHOULD use FDS over N163" instead of "you CAN use FDS over N163 if you wish do that". Both FDS and N163 can be used for covering GB songs and both have their pros and cons.

_______________________
Ponies, Mega Man, Meshuggah, Rotten Sound and ice-cream! <3
YOUTUBE
tiger electronics style ost Posted: 2014-03-10 17:10 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55246
what if barney had his own handheld electronic video game in the 90s. inspired by a ft forum post about lcd games.


Attachments:
barney_the_handheld.ftm (93 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-10 23:59 Reply(Locked)
Kevvviiinnn

Avatar

Member for: 5709 days
Location: Oregon
Status: Offline

#55253
just some crappy doodle with like zero attention to sound design


Attachments:
yeayea.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-11 02:07  (Last Edited: 2014-03-11 02:15) Reply(Locked)
realimbored668

Avatar

Member for: 4635 days
Location: Your wallet, stealing your monies
Status: Offline

#55256
I didn't expect everyone to hound me on the FDS vs. N163, I thought I was giving constructive criticism. From all the FDS covers I've seen, I'd say they're a little more accurate than N163 covers of the same songs/tracks/whatever you want to call it.

EDIT: Kevvviiinnn, that sounded better than most of my creations. How can you not try and still be better than me? You defy the laws of physics.

EDIT 2: Here's another short doodle. I'm out of creativity, so I'm going out of my way to make them sound bad, this one uses 2A03 + VRC6 + MMC5 + FDS.

_______________________
ERMAHGERD

FERMYTRERCKER

Youtube: realimbored668
Twitter: @Ceiling_C
Google+: +realimbored668
Attachments:
screw_this.ftm (51 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-11 14:07 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4852 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#55270
I ALMOST finished this one. If anybody wants to finish it for me, go ahead.


Attachments:
pkmnwip.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-11 14:49 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55272
a little soundtrack thing I did.


Attachments:
megablaster.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-11 18:11  (Last Edited: 2014-03-11 18:13) Reply(Locked)
Macromaniac

Avatar

Member for: 4641 days
Location: Paris
Status: Offline

#55279
Time to get out of my comfort zone and do something of my own.


Attachments:
jackofalltrades.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-12 00:31 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55295
more soundtracks for you. 2 arcade, 1 handheld, and 1 pc dos.


Posted: 2014-03-12 01:27 Reply(Locked)
BiscuitsForPony



Member for: 5222 days
Status: Offline

#55298
Arps!


Attachments:
.ftm (18 Kb)
stealing_squids.ftm (60 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-12 01:35 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55299
something I did in 2013.


Attachments:
opporation_social_security.ftm (141 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-12 01:35  (Last Edited: 2014-03-12 01:39) Reply(Locked)
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5441 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#55300
if i were to have entered an ohc today

this is what would have been the start of my entry


Attachments:
recover.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-12 14:01 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55320
here's my version of the opening to the arcade game time pilot.


Attachments:
time_pilot_opening.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-14 01:39 Reply(Locked)
realimbored668

Avatar

Member for: 4635 days
Location: Your wallet, stealing your monies
Status: Offline

#55346
My worst doodle to the present day. I'm sharing it so you can laugh your asses off at how bad it is.


Attachments:
im_bored.ftm (38 Kb)
Posted: 2014-03-14 03:20 Reply(Locked)
kingcandy



Member for: 4606 days
Status: Offline

#55348
a couple of barney covers I did just today. one is using pokemon instruments.


Attachments:
taking_turns.ftm (7 Kb)
good_manners.ftm (6 Kb)
Page 59 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [58] [59] [60] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>